Ideal Business College (IBC) was established in 2008 with a view to meeting the increasing demand for specialized education, primarily in the areas of Business Studies, Information Technology, Business English and Travel & Tourism.
Since then the College has been approved by various renowned accreditation bodies to offer a broad range of programmes leading to internationally recognised Certificates, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas and working towards a BBA and MBA in the near future. IBC is centrally situated in the heart of the city of Dublin for the convenience of its students.
IBC is an innovative, forward-looking centre of education, with a well-deserved reputation for delivering quality professional and business education. The college is ideally geared to impart modern curricula which match the needs and challenges of our knowledge economy.
IBC attitude to our Students:
* To promote confidence through continuous encouragement and support to listen with attention, and respond appropriately.
* To be flexible and reasonable with all requests to be accountable for our actions to provide adequate notice and timely information
IBC dedicated strategic aims are:
* To provide high-quality education which meets the needs of our students to be constantly committed to maintaining high standards.
* To be creative and market-focused in our teaching methods and activities.
* To increase the international scope of the college programmes.
* To influence policy and practice within our chosen areas of expertise to increase the focus on the role of information systems in learning.